SLCSEM.org presents Brand Storytelling: How to Deliver a Compelling Narrative that Engages Influencers, Media & Customers
Cheryl Snap Conner, Founder SnappConner PR
Cheryl Snapp Conner is an author, speaker, and columnist. She is a communications expert from Salt Lake City and founder of SnappConner PR. She is the author of Beyond PR: Communicate Like A Champ The Digital Age, available on Amazon and co-creator of Content University, available at www.ContentUniversity.com. She is a columnist for Forbes Entrepreneur and a guest contributor to WSJ.
Ryan Goodwin, CMO of LifeVantage
Ryan Goodwin is a brand-man obsessed. Brands with depth. Brands with scale. Brands aiming to inspire. Ryan heads up the marketing, communications, and media departments at LifeVantage, is the president at Dinng, and founder of Stuck. Oh yeah, he also plans on reinventing the industry. NBD.
So, be sure to join us on Wednesday, May 18th at 6:00 pm. Q&A to follow featuring presenters.
Who Should Attend?
- Professional Internet marketers
- Savvy sales professionals
- Marketing directors, managers, CMOs
- PR and communications professionals
- Business owners
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take digital marketing to the next level, and generate revenue for your business!
- Actionable tips & tactics
- Professional networking event
- Some tasty food
Wednesday, May 18th, 6:00-9:00 pm
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Check-in, networking, food & refreshments served
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm: Presentations by guest speaker(s)
- 8:30 – 9:00 pm: Q&A and wrap up
Wells Fargo Center
299 Main Street (14th Floor)
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
COST & RSVP DETAILS
Free for all SLC|SEM and Utah AMA members. $20 for the general public. Note: Must arrive and be checked in prior to 7 pm. *ticket availability not guaranteed. Tickets may not be transferred or sold. NO REFUNDS.