Job Number: 1617473
To Apply: https://jobs.coxautoinc.com/job/south-jordan/marketing-specialist/1645/3568004
Dealertrack’s teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
Under general supervision, the Marketing Specialist works closely with several internal and external stakeholders to execute on the Dealertrack DMS Lead Gen marketing, events and public relations strategy. Among other tasks, assists the Marketing team and DMS Leadership in developing, organizing and facilitating Dealertrack DMS marketing campaigns and activation. The goal of this position is to expand the Dealertrack DMS market awareness, generate leads and to facilitate seamless speaking presentations spotlighting DMS Leadership. This role requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop and manage marketing activities around marketing campaign activities, events and speaking engagements with Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing, Director of Marketing and other key leadership, board, and sponsor stakeholders.
- Manage elaborate calendars for assigned projects, and communicate updates regularly.
- Work with management and community to develop ideas, plan, select class topics and coordinate speakers for events and other opportunities.
- Creatively initiate ways to improve and expand current marketing activities, with the goal of maximizing the brand and supporting the mission.
- Be visible, serve as the main point of contact, and provide professional, friendly and helpful customer service at events.
- Work with Campaigns, Content and Digital team to publicize events through collateral management and promotional strategies including social media, traditional media, email campaigns, etc.
- Communicate with internal staff to ensure consistent message is given regarding events, including staffing/volunteer options, generating pre-event excitement, outlining expectations, managing internal contests, etc.
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
Self-starter who can manage his/her time and projects wisely while meeting deadlines
Past experience managing and facilitating multiple activities from beginning to end with measurable ROI
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2-4 years experience
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems, as needed escalates to others to resolve
Influence program/project success, relationships, expenses, and organizations ability to meet objectives
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-UT-South Jordan-10757 S River Front Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
To apply: https://jobs.coxautoinc.com/job/south-jordan/marketing-specialist/1645/3568004