Become a Member of the Utah AMA
Inclusion into the Utah chapter of the American Marketing Association is all about access. Get the tools, resources and connections that you need to flourish and advance your career.
Besides year-round networking opportunities and a connection to the national AMA – with over 30,000 members worldwide – your Marketing Professional membership gives you:
- Free admission to the Utah chapter’s monthly events where you can nurture your marketing skills and meet respected professionals from across Utah.
- Free access to monthly national AMA Webinars.
- A monthly subscription to Marketing News + one other AMA publication of your choice.
- Access to hundreds of on-demand resources across a variety of marketing topics.
- The ability to download useful templates, such as marketing communication plans and budgets, to stay on-point professionally
- Subscription opt-ins to a variety of AMA newsletters that put insight directly into your inbox
- The opportunity to become a chapter volunteer to enhance your skills and sharpen your resume
- Discounts and incentives from local and national vendors
- Annual dues = $280 ($250 for renewal)
Other Membership Types
Young Professional: As a new graduate, you can enjoy all the benefits of a full membership at a discounted rate for three years after you graduate.
Doctoral Candidates: Marketing academicians join the AMA in order to gain access to a variety of AMA journals and a global network of over 30,000 members who work in, teach and study the discipline.
College Student: Collegiate chapter membership gives you the skill development, network and career resources you need to transition from learning to doing.
Group Memberships: Group memberships are available to organizations that want to give multiple employees (4+) access to full membership at a discounted rate.